My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Damn, I thought they were going to have a fight to the death, nd RD was gonna wup that crazy bitch, but instead, my heart broke :(. Now I despise Pinky Pie even more than I do now. Great job btw!

Egorapture Egorapture

Omg hilarious, and I saw my username <.< I would never give anything like this a zero.

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

lmfao

Stop saying its like Egoraptor peoples, and the animator, don't use After Effects, use Blur in Flash, draw the blood. And if you are going to use AE, at least make the video quality higher

War of the Web War of the Web

I lost verything in five minutes :( Great game btw!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Um... I know you said NOT to post chatlogs, but this is important,

You: wat
Archon68: The Pandorabots Community has flagged one or more of your bots as inappropriate. Once a bot is flagged, it is reviewed by Pandorabots staff in the context of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. In our initial review, we have determined that this bot appears to be in violation of these guidelines, and has been disabled. If you are the owner of this bot, you may appeal this decision if you feel it has been made in error.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to Pandorabots and/or the permanent termination of your account.

Sincerely,
Pandorabots Staff
info@pandorabots.com.

It said that...

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

You have made me lose control of my bowels and gave me an urinal track infection. And there's hot -**lotion-** on my monitor and im mindfucked. Good job. I never knew Minecraft had a larger surface area than Neptune!

Empire Business Empire Business

this is your second best song, seriously.

Murder Murder

Up in up in the streets, they call they call it MUURRRRDDRRR
awesome!